Mr.Frank Kelly, a representative of Birch Communications, called my ofice.

He did not tell me who he is with initially. When I told him my boss wasn't interested and wouldn't talk to him, Mr. Kelly just kept talking and kept arguing with me! I repeatedly asked who he was with and he wouldn't tell me for a while.

I told him we had had several calls from his company & that I had asked to be removed from their call list.

I did not want to be as rude as he was, but I finally hung up on him.They had better not call back!

Had an Experience with Birch Communications?

Comments

Thank you!

Mickie:

My name is Laura Wagner and I work in the Marketing Dept.for Birch Communications.

We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. I am sorry to hear about your difficulty. We have removed your information from every contact list. You should not receive any further phone calls from Birch.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please email me at laura.wagner@birch.com.Thank you.

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more