If I could give this company a zero, I would totally do so.I gave notice to them in October 2015, that I would not be renewing my contract.

I had to send numerous emails to different people, my service is still not been complete terminated. They owe me money for months that they continued to charge me. I was told by their billing department to contact my bank and not allow there charges to be accepted.

I have now been told that my contract was renewed, without my knowledge and that we are going to have to pay $2000 for early termination.NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS AWFUL COMPANY!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Birch Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Birch Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Birch Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Birch Communications?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1121413

Good morning,

My sincerest apologies for the billing related issues.I will gladly assist with helping to resolve this issue.

In order for me to escalate this issue to Customer Care/Billing, I will need for you to email me with your Birch account information and a good contact number. I will do everything in my power to get this issue resolved and restore your trust in Birch. Please contact me ASAP.

You can reach me at jared.williams@birch.com.Jared Williams, PR Manager at Birch