Nov.19, 2015, I called to cancel our service with Birch.

We were with Sage Telecom for 15 years and very satisfied, they sold out to Birch--NIGHTMARE. I had free caller ID, Free Metro and 300 min. of free long distance each month. Birch immediately disconnected all my free service leaving me with only a dial tone.

I called them repeatedly to disconnect the dial tone. I was paid in advance thru Dec 10, 2015 and they were just letting it run the course. I was persistent. You have to go through about 15 minutes of selecting options before you get to talk to a human, but you get nowhere, just a line of bull and passing the buck.

In Dec. 2015 I received a bill larger than any bill I ever paid to Sage so I called. I told to disregard it as my service was finally cut off Dec. 10, 2015.

Then In Jan, 2016. I got another bill with late fee assessed and now they have assessed me a finance charge. All this and I have no account. Call today to the billing office in Kansas, finally asking to talk to the manager.

I do have a refund coming but get this--it will take 90 day from the date they turned in my dispute, Jan 15, 2016. We'll see if I get my refund.

This company in my opinion deserves a rating of minus 150,000.They are losers and cheats.

This person wrote the review because of "chargine me foir service i don't even have" of birch communications account from Birch Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Birch Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service still trying to get my refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Birch Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Birch Communications?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1124983

Good morning,

My sincerest apologies for the billing related issues.I will gladly assist with helping to resolve this issue.

In order for me to escalate this issue to Customer Care/Billing, I will need for you to email me with your Birch account information and a good contact number. I will do everything in my power to get this issue resolved and restore your trust in Birch. Please contact me ASAP.

You can reach me at jared.williams@birch.com.Jared Williams, PR Manager at Birch