This company is a rip off.After months of getting calls from this company I switch from ATT.

I switch 11 lines. The contract included long distance calls and 500 minutes to Mexico. After the first month I get an outrageous bill. When I called to complaint, I was told that the calls to Mexico are never included, when my contract clearly states that it does.

According to them it would be a seamless transition with all the same features than ATT, but that I would save about $200 a month. Never happend. My contract also states that I have 90 days to cancel without fees, they said, they never offer that, when I can read it off my contract. They dragged your complains for month and months, so when you terminate your service they can charge you a termination fee.

Has anyone started a class action suit againg this company?If so can you contact me.

Had an Experience with Birch Communications?

Comments

Dear Bordier,

I note your last post was in August so this is probably moot and u want to forget about the whole thing.

But (there's always a but), I am just starting my quest against Birch. Yesterday, i got a letter in the mail from Birch stating they would switch my service to them on 12/18/10.

I never even heard of them till yersterday; not alone agreed to switch services.

Any advice? Did u find a class action?

Sorry to bother u.