Coverage Area
Style and Design

Totally agree. I have a client who was with C Beyond when Birch bought them out. C Beyond was awesome but as soon as Birch came in there was no support, the circuits went down all the time and it has been nonstop problems ever since. All their support department does is blame everything but their circuits - I see you have ASUS computers so those cause circuit problems - I see that you have a computer download a file and using all the circuit bandwidth - I see that you used green color ethernet cables so that will cause problems.

It's never their fault but always something the customer has done. They actually were playing a recording saying a Microsoft patch was causing problems with their circuits - A freakin' Microsoft patch was bringing their circuits down! That's how bad their network is that a patch will cause circuit problems!

In all seriousness, stay FAR away from these guys because they are nothing but trouble. There is no support and even if you get someone, they don't have any field technicians and they will just blame all your problems on something you are doing. For example, eating lunch in your office might cause circuit problems. Go with ANYONE but them. ***, you will be better off going with your cable company for Internet than these clowns.

I can say with all honesty that this is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Birch Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Birch Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Birch Communications and birch communications internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Broomfield, Colorado, United States #1224185

Every time we call Birch about our total loss of phones and internet they say they will call us back in 4 hours.After repeated calls to tech support over 24 hours never being responded to, no call backs, we have an alternate provider taking over Monday.

How long can Birch continue to burn bridges? Maybe that is why they changed there mane from Cbeyond (who was just as bad). We have been paying Birch $2,000 per month.

Our new ISP will be $700 and 10 times the speed.No reason to ever go back.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1203667

I apologize for this experience.We care about all our customers and wish to resolve this urgently.

We are disappointed the situation negatively impacted your experience with us. If you'd be willing, please email me at cassandra.gulia@birch.com with the best number to reach you and I will escalate this to our manager.

Thank you for your input and we hope to hear from you soon.Thank you, Cassandra Gulia, Birch

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1219711

That is complete bull.BIRCH SUCKS!!!!

This company has been a NIGHTMARE to deal with. It took them 5 months to install their cables, etc to get ready to put in our phone system and after "installation"...2 months of ***!!!! We literally had NO phones for two weeks and no website, no emails....NOTHING. TWO WEEKS PEOPLE!

I don't know how many of you can afford to lose business/clients by not being available at all for two weeks! We still don't have the fax running properly (AFTER 2 MONTHS) and we have had literally no formal training on how to use this ***. BIRCH kept saying it would only be half a day to install the actual physical phones but it took two days and one of them was on a Friday. So, when they finished, which was after 5:30 pm on Friday (all employees are gone), then the *** tech wants to pseudo train the President of the company on how to use the phone system so he can tell the actual people answering the phones how to use it.

Are you kidding me? How utterly *** can you be? And if that wasn't enough...that began the snowball of ridiculous, money wasting, time wasting, anxiety filled months of ***. I have informed the PRESIDENT to get rid of this ***.

So don't you tell customers that you apologize for this experience. I'm sure you are fully aware of this already.

For all you who are considering BIRCH, PLEASE STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!I can't say it enough.