La Paz, Baja California Sur

Old "One-Way Birch Communications" is all sunshine and happiness so long as money is flowing only in its direction, but when it's time for them to step up and refund a tidbit of money to a longtime, well-established customer, Birch shifts into a nonsensical, argumentative, and irrational mode.

We're leaving Old One-Way Birch behind ... after having been with it and its predecessor for about 17 years. Good riddance, silly Old Birch.

I don't wish to write another 24 words about Birch, so blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Had an Experience with Birch Communications?

Comments

My name is Laura Wagner and I work in the Marketing Dept.for Birch Communications.

Please email me at laura.wagner@birch.com regarding your experience with Birch Communications.

I will partner with our Customer Care Director to help resolve your, or Alicia's, issue.Thank you.

Yep, Birch is not even worth those 24 words.They have a rep there named Chris Harper that all he did was disrespect and yell at me over the phone.

This happened about 3 months ago. And their customer service hours are RIDICULOUS. seriously only until 6PM?

gotta be kidding me.Stay away ppl!!!!!!!!