Birch communications called my elderly mother and offered phone service for 39 dollars per month including restricted long distance phone calls.Her first bill was 39 dollars, every bill after that was 44.95.

( she made no long distance calls). She called AT&T to resume her service. Birch continued to bill her and told her she owed over 200 dollars for breaking her contract. The supposed contract was included in a recording that was disguised as a quality control aspect of the phone call.

Customer service reps were very unprofessional and defensive.Stay away from these people they are fly by night!

Review about: Birch Communications Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Birch Communications?

Comments

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #839941

About to go thought this exact thing as my elderly mother in law answered the phone and now she needs to get out of this so Monday I will be making some phone calls. I really don't like when they call older people and talk them into stuff

Houston, Texas, United States #655002

I am a former Sales Engineer from Birch when they 1st came around...100% of our customers fired SWB was their sales pitch...just to get business to sign up......

LIES / false promise...

typical "saturation campaign" to get in to an area and sign people up...

lwagner

My name is Laura and I am a Marketing Manager at Birch Communications.I am sorry to read about this issue your mother had with Birch.

It is my understanding that you are in contact with our Customer Care Department now, and we are working with you on this issue.If there are others who read this post, and wish to reach out to Birch about any problem or question regarding your phone service or account, please call 888-772-4724 and we will do our best to help you.