We went with Birch in December 2010 b/c their offer was $200 less than what AT&T was charging for our 4 lines.I opted to keep my internet & fax line with AT&T - smart idea, in hindsight.

In June 2011, AT&T came back with a much better offer for our 4 phone lines and we accepted. Birch hit us with a $1400 early termination fee, which we paid to get out of their service. To this date, Birch has slammed our phone lines, taking them back from AT&T, TWICE. I've checked our bank records - Birch cashed our check with the early termination fee and nobody from that company has tried to contact us.

AT&T are taking care of the problem once more and after service is established back with AT&T, I'm calling Birch to unleash the fury.Absolutely disgusting business practices.

Had an Experience with Birch Communications?

Comments

My name is Laura and I’m in the Birch Marketing Dept.I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction.

I would like to share your concerns with our Director of Customer Care – but in order for us to address your issue we need more information.

Please e-mail me at laura.wagner@birch.com with your phone number and/or account information.I will partner with our Customer Care Director and we will work to resolve your issue.