Birch Communications - Billing for warranty replacement stating phone was tampered when it was not
Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone.It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that broke while I was with CBEYOND.
Birch bought CBEYOND and I dealt with CBEYOND on this issue. It took over 5 weeks to get a new phone and over 25 calls because Birch would not ship phones because they were merging warehouses. I never signed any new documentation with Birch or CBEYOND nor was I requested to return anything. 3 months after I finally got my new phone Birch billed me $549 stating I did not return the old phone.
I stated the replacement was processed by CBEYOND and I was never asked to send phone back.
I eventually had to mail BIRCH my broken phone at my own expense. Now they are claiming the phone was tampered with and they are still charging me.
I took extensive pictures to proove the phone was not damaged other than the material defect (home button did not work).I am
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Willingness to investigate problem
- Follow through
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Replacement Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I just wear the shoe only two times then it's dameged, I attached the picture ..."
- " This is my opinion of Blair Mitchell Eig and how he is as I see him: My experience with Blair Mitchell Eig has been the worst ever as a Chief..."
- " I purchased my Serta Genius king mattress in March 2012 for over $2,000. In mid July I had back pain and noticed that the mattress was sagging in and..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."