Featured Not resolved

Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone.It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that broke while I was with CBEYOND.

Birch bought CBEYOND and I dealt with CBEYOND on this issue. It took over 5 weeks to get a new phone and over 25 calls because Birch would not ship phones because they were merging warehouses. I never signed any new documentation with Birch or CBEYOND nor was I requested to return anything. 3 months after I finally got my new phone Birch billed me $549 stating I did not return the old phone.

I stated the replacement was processed by CBEYOND and I was never asked to send phone back.

I eventually had to mail BIRCH my broken phone at my own expense. Now they are claiming the phone was tampered with and they are still charging me.

I took extensive pictures to proove the phone was not damaged other than the material defect (home button did not work).I am

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $549. The author is overall dissatisfied with Birch Communications and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about replacement policy from Birch Communications was willingness to investigate problem and follow through Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Birch Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Birch Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Birch Communications?

Comments

They agreed to take back the replacement IF I had the original box, paperwork, etc.(who saves the box after 4 months?h.

I believe they will claim this phone looked used it I missed some thing when mailing it back. I have photos showing the phone was not damaged.

Any opposing claims I feel were false and made up by Birch.I haven now complained to the FCC.

Cbeyond

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to investigate these concerns immediately.

Please send us an email urgently at cassandra.gulia@birch.com with your account information, and we will have a member of our team reach out to you as a matter of urgency.

Birch