I dont understand how a phone company can switch your phone services without your knowledge and start charging you.Once i got their bill i called my phone company and they said that what they had done was illegal and that i needed to call them to cancel their services and report them to the fcc.
I called Birch and explained to them what was going on and that i didn't want their services. I thought everything was worked out, that was until i got another bill from them for $1750.00 for a termination fee. If they call you, be rude and hang up the phone.
They will be hateful and charge you $2000.00 dollars for that phone conversation.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Phone Provider
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I am a college student that budgets well and spends very little money, so I rarely check my bank account because I never have to worry about running low. My..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "BOUGHT P75-A7200 IN FEB 2014 AT A COST OF $800 FOR DAUGHTER IN USAF. TOSHIBA SENT OUT A BIOS UPDATE IN APRIL 2015 THAT BRICKED HER LAPTOP DUE TO THE..."
- "Ordered an engine for my F-150 and guess what? Like all the other complaints, I received an engine that was not even cleaned properly, small parts were missing and the..."
- "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..."
- "I see from this Screen shot , one of the members from Answermug is on there and since joining has Loved Amirite and a few others have followed me over..."
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "Invoice 148784, store #009237 On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before..."