I was employed with CloseCall America which is a telecommunications company that Birch Communications took over in December 2010. I decided to stay with their service during the take over, figured I'd give them a try despite other reviews saying how crappy they are.
I placed a full disconnection order with Birch to be completed on February 22nd. I woke up this morning(Feb 8th) to find I had no dialtone. I finally manage to get Birch on my cell phone (surprising since my cell service usually sucks inside my house) and they say the order was accidentally processed early. It's now 4:45 PM and I call them again asking about the status of getting my service reconnected. No updates available.
I should have known Birch would screw my order up after seeing other customer complaints online and not to mention the guy who took my order did not verify anything with me which means they have crappy customer service. My advice to any Birch customers, double check that their incompetent customer service reps put your order(s) in correctly by having them verify everything back to you. I can only smile at how many CloseCall America customers this *** company lost due to screw ups and long hold times. :)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been in the investment business for 20 years. I have followed the fraud in the for-profit education industry for 15 years. My new book, "Online Education..."
- "A lawsuit is being filed agains Clarissa Burton, she continues to lie, stalk, defame and harass a Hollywood PR firm and continues to try and do battle with the owner...."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "Why would any company force it's customers, whose money the company has taken, to sign a silencing agreement in order to cancel a service they are not using? This is the..."
- "Every three months, getting refills on line on my routine prescriptions is a time wasting process, with frequent robo phone calls providing no info, unexplained delays and last minute..."
- "DO NOT BUY THIS IS A SCAM! I have been dealing with these idiots for four months. They claim they are in the US but they are in China. All..."
- "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..."
- "Which one..which time. This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !! They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life. I'm so tired..."
- "Hi, I drove into checkers on Wesley chapel road, atlanta and ordered buffalo wings(5 for $5.99) and what I got is 4 lean mean bone of under-nourished just born chick legs..."